Stonebridge Condominiums are located just beneath the Snowmass Mall, meaning there is just about every kind of cuisine you could wish for within walking distance.
The Snowmass Mall is a long-time favorite for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks for locals and visitors alike. People love it for many reasons, but for most, it’s the great selection of food and drinks.
Despite the new and exciting Base Village developments, the Mall is still a fantastic option for dining and maybe even an aprés drink.
There are too many great restaurants in the Snowmass Mall than we can list here, but here’s a few of our favorites:
- Il Poggio – One of the few fine dining options in Snowmass Mall, Il Poggio is no doubt the best Italian food in Snowmass. It’s kid friendly yet refined and perfect for a date for two. Although the food is some of the best in town, the menu is quite affordable.
- Venga Venga – The ultimate aprés spot on Snowmass, Venga Venga overlooks Assay Hill and offers a fantastic happy hour menu. The cuisine is a twist on classic Mexican with something for everyone.
- Slow Groovin BBQ – Hands down, the best BBQ in town. Slow Groovin had their original location in Marble and so many people made the drive just for their amazing food, they decided to open another location at the top of Snowmass Mall. There are live bands on the weekends, pool and food fit for the entire family.
- The Stew Pot – The name says it all, the best soups and sandwiches in Snowmass Village. It’s affordable and a perfect spot to grab a quick lunch.
- Fuel – Undeniably the local’s favorite breakfast joint. Great bagels, burritos, smoothies and coffee all at an affordable price.
Those are only a small selection of the great food that Snowmass Mall has to offer. For the full list of dining options in Snowmass Village, click here.